- Fucili e Pistole
- Ricambi Interni
- Parti esterne ed accessori
- Abbigliamento e Tactical Gear
- Tactical Gear e Surplus
Source WLPS Low Profile 3L Hydration System Coyote
38 × 25 × 6.7 cm
Black, coyote, foliage
Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Low Profile: Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth of the carrier
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.
ILPS 3L Low Profile Hydration for integration into ballistic vest or hydration pack. Dimensions 27 × 6.7 × 34 cm Color Black, coyote Drinking Valve Storm Push-Pull Valve Reservoir Capacity 3 Liter
Overview The Warrior Hydration Carrier can accommodate a single 1.5 litre (50oz) bladder. Designed to be mounted via MOLLE attachments on the back of Armour Carriers and rigs, such as the DCS, RICAS compact, Raptor or on the Warrior Back Panel for use with the Centurion or 901 Range. Includes drainage grommets at bottom for water ops. The lid section has...
WXP Hydration System compatible with commonly used hydration systems and hydration cargo.