- Fucili e Pistole
- Ricambi Interni
- Parti esterne ed accessori
- Abbigliamento e Tactical Gear
- Tactical Gear e Surplus
ILPS 2L-3L with UTA Low Profile Hydration COYOTE Source
ILPS 3L Low Profile Hydration for integration into ballistic vest or hydration pack.
27 × 6.7 × 34 cm
Storm Push-Pull Valve
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Garantiamo la gestione dell'ordine in 1 giorno lavorativo. Con BRT Corriere Espresso, riceverete poi la merce in 24/48h !
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Our latest low profile hydration reservoir design, conceived for ballistic vest integration, holds 2L inserted in ballistic vest, 3L in a pack. Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth of the carrier, making it a truly low profile hydration system.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Low Profile: Maximum utilization of low profile technology reduces the depth of the carrier
- Horizontal bladder connector allows drinking tube to be routed out of the ballistic plate pouch, without kinking the tube
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
- QMT Tube/Reservoir connector with shut-off allows quick and leak free removal of reservoir for refilling
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.
WXP Hydration System compatible with commonly used hydration systems and hydration cargo.
Overview The Warrior Hydration Carrier can accommodate a single 1.5 litre (50oz) bladder. Designed to be mounted via MOLLE attachments on the back of Armour Carriers and rigs, such as the DCS, RICAS compact, Raptor or on the Warrior Back Panel for use with the Centurion or 901 Range. Includes drainage grommets at bottom for water ops. The lid section has...
Dimensions 43 × 20.5 × 9.5 cm Reservoir Capacity 2 Liter, 3 Liter Color Black, coyote, foliage, olive Drinking Valve Storm Push-Pull Valve